Training video submissions
Instructors and gym owners, students are waiting for your content.
As part of our online training offering, we will release regular content to members. This keeps students training and engaged with their gyms.
Please use the form below to submit your videos.
Video Format Instructions
You may upload instructional videos with any relevant BJJ content including techniques, solo drills and strength and conditioning.
Our advice for this video format is:
They can be any length but they must be engaging so we recommend no longer than 30 minutes.
- Black Belts are encouraged to send in videos of solo drills that people can do at home
- don’t worry if you don’t have a training partner. Many in lockdown don’t. A video from just you training solo drills is great
- You should state who you are, which gym or academy
- State what the technique is that you will show
- Clearly and slowly break this down for the audience
VSN will collate, upload and curate all of the videos before making them public.
These will be stored securely on YouTube.
The videos will immediately become the property of every gym & academy who participates in the UKBJJ Support Network so that they may share with their gym members.